Tuesday, April 26, 2011

116/365

As much as I complain about working so much, I actually like my job. I (mostly) love my co-workers, I like learning and knowing about jewelery and diamonds, and it doesn't include very hard or strenuous work. :) HOWEVER, sometimes, just sometimes I get the most obnoxiously rude customers ever. One of those customers called today and completely ruined my day. I wonder what life is like for those people that have constant negative attitudes. It's hard not being able to say what I really want to say to those people. So I like to be extra, overly nice to them when they are complete jerks. It makes them even more mad. And then it's just funny. Anyways, that was my day. And to make up for that guy's crappy attitude, here's a pretty picture. Goodnight. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment