Friday, August 5, 2011

217/365

Hailey left today. This trip went by so fast. I was sad all day. I cried. A lot. Even after she left and I was at work. Randomly, I would get teary eyed. I wish we lived closer and I could see her and be with her all the time. I miss her so much and I hate always having to say goodbye without knowing the next time I'll see her. It's so hard.. It's going to be different without her here now.

So today, after all of my crying (and after my headache finally went away) I felt calm, tranquil, and mostly just drained. I decided to turn my feelings into a photo. This is what came of it. I love the feeling in this photo. It might be the loneliness or the vastness, I don't know. But I like it. I realize that I've been rambling on about nothing. I'm not even sure if any of this makes sense. So, goodnight.


2 comments:

  1. But the moon is something that everyone sees.. no matter how far away they are! Not so lonely feeling.

    ReplyDelete